Friday, May 15, 2009

Star-Broke

Every morning I wake up and start my coffee IV drip...I stop around 5pm. so I'll be able to sleep only to start the cycle again the next morning. Thanks Starbucks for harboring my addiction .
http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2007/03/starbucksIV.jpg
No but all serious aside (?) (Cuz I was being serious, not about the IV since I'm terrified of medical equipment, but about how starbucks has contributed to my lack of financial stability) I only let myself get a Soy Latte about 3 times a week. I know!! Good girl.

*In addition: I just found out at 11:39am. that it is in fact friday, which I was convinced it was thursday...for the love of summer someone buy me a calendar.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

I love Starbucks!! When I was working it was seriously not good for my wallet!!

Stopping by from Blissfully Domestic!

May 17, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home