Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello Jesus!

So yesterday me and the boy got up and after our multiple cups of joe headed off to our first church service (well mine, not his...and I've previously went to a Catholic church that just wasn't my style.) Anyways, we headed to The Bridge which is a contemporary service held at the First United Methodist Church downtown...

And I LOVED IT!

there was band, and the pastor told a great sermon. I didn't feel awkward being there,(ok I won't lie the first 5 minutes but after that I was fine) I didn't feel pressured or I fully enjoyed the experience and look forward to making it a reoccurring activity for us. It helped me just relax for a while and just reflect on myself. Since I was brought up without the influence of religion I am hoping to learn how faith can positively influence the choices I will make in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke @ Blueprint Bliss said...

So glad you enjoyed the service there. I love Mary- the pastor of the Bridge. It meets in Chitwood Hall which is a project that I just finished working on!

Mary is a great one to talk to about how faith can influence your life!

God Bless-
Brooke

May 24, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home