Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Word on the Street...

Skip over this content
Word on the street is that many retailers in Europe have pulled the highly popular drink,"Red Bull" as researchers found trace amounts of cocaine...

After many nights of red bull and vodka drinking during my ignorant days of unhealthy life-style living (sans my starbucks addiction which is still very prevalent in my life) I could never figure out why I always woke up shaking and my heartbeart a million miles a minute. Turns out I was getting drugged...Damn you Red Bull (Disclaimer: My now organic, healthy self wants to encourage everyone to NEVER drink soda anymore....so not worth it....it makes you fat)

Red Bulls= next Cocaine Fix....
http://www.redbull.com/img/products_triple.jpg
Red Bull said its cola is "harmless and marketable in both the U.S. and Europe." It said similar coca leaf extracts are used worldwide as flavoring, and a test it commissioned itself found no cocaine traces.

Just don't do it....although their cans ARE very cute and flashy....a starbucks cup is so much cuter...or a bottle of SmartWater.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Agreed! I'll stick to my Starbucks addiction :)

May 28, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home