Friday, May 29, 2009

I wanted to do a post on Mc Donalds...

K, I wanted to do a post (rant) on Mc Donalds, since that is the one and only thing me and my bf get fired up about...which is funny really. I refuse to talk about his Fast Food habits anymore because it just makes me upset.
Random Fact number one about me: I'm a food snob. I prefer organic in any possible situation, I don't enjoy heavily processed foods and I love cooking. I've been vegan for about a year and a half, and although I still dont' eat meat I will on occasion eat things that may contain dairy or eggs.(Although I've found it's best to stay away due to my onset of lactose intolerance) I haven't stepped near a Mc'D's since I was 12 and found an employee hair in my sealed parfait. I had never been to a Waffle House until we got stranded in ATL for the night (don't get me started on this night) and hadn't eaten since 8 am. (I don't do plane food either...see where I'm going with this?) Anyways, long rant short, I refuse to give any money to McD's or any other fast food company. With possibly the except of Chic-Fil-La, who've I've researched and found to be quite a good company. By this I mean on occasion(aka forced) I'll opt for their fruit cup and measly excuse of a salad...(a few pieces of lettuce with a slice of tomato)...
for the sake of my (future children's) health and well-being I'm refusing them from eating fast-food....that will be a whole other argument with the BF completely! https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEivBrq3Yd4DdZp6KFtasXN736vRhyozzBZ2ALRYj4xGKkyhnoZznIBIxkMt4w4b3bLGVFHdz-0Q0MehrZcZ0RytCMu3eYM-kjn4buBxJHzt5g-36qOOGlNkbQ-MEUGiQGVNewqKvnsQnKI/s400/mcdonalds_fat_kid-betterby30-fergie.jpg
End of Rant.

What my post was going to say was:
I'm still in bed..
It's 11:05am.
And all I want is a starbucks to float down from the heaven's and cuddle with me in my egyptian cotton sheets.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronnica said...

You sound like my roommmate. I on the other hand enjoy fast food. My place of choice is Chick-fil-a.

May 29, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home