Friday, May 29, 2009

doto

I have a great sense of humor (not to brag, but I do) I laugh at almost everything thing in life, awkward moments, sad moments, happy moments, goofy moments, great moments. Thus, I had to have a good chuckle when I tried to start writing my To-Do list for tomorrow's activities and tried to make it look really pretty and nice...

Do To....


I'm left handed and didn't even see what I had written until I lifted my wrist...oh my, late on set of dyslexia. (I have a great story about the word dyslexia, I'll save it for a rainy day)
Do To -day list? ....No ... no possible way to salvage that sorry excuse for a to do list title. http://img4.realsimple.com/images/products/to-do-to-buy-notepad_300.jpg
maybe I should get one of these...but I can't part with my little lavender notebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Sunder said...

Congrats! I have awarded your blog the 'One Lovely Blog' award!

Stop by my blog to pick up your award!!

http://ourshadesofgray.blogspot.com/

May 31, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home