Monday, June 15, 2009

Kendra, more than the girl next door

This girl kills me. Some people can't stand her, but I'm addicted to her. I love her new show, its so funny and she cracks me up. And now she has me wanting one of these:

The Kendra Wilkinson 'Sport Pole'
Professional Portable Exercise
& Dance Pole

I can have my own stripper pole and put it on my Christmas list without sounding like a whore.
This takes an incredible about of core strength and endurance, not to mention keeps you flexible and healthy.
I want one.
$250

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jordyn said...

She cracks me up....and I'm slightly in awe of her having a baby, not sure how that will pan out:) Regarding her new "sports" pole, i took one of those stripper pole dancing excercise class...yeah wierd I know...and this is what we used...so its actually a stripper pole!! But, yeah, ask for a "sports" pole and your totally not a whore:) LOL!!!

June 16, 2009 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger beachvintage.com said...

I like her too. She is very down to earth I feel. Wow, a sports pole. I am sure she will sell loads of them. Thanks for visiting Beach Vintage and leaving a comment. xx

June 28, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think she is great! The stripper pole is actually a great workout from what i've heard. Never had the guts to try it though. More power to you :)

July 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home