Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vegas...

So, my boyfriend is in Vegas till Friday...I felt fine with it until his friend just called me and said he can't find him. I got off a plane in San Francisco this evening and he was already in Vegas...let's just say I have yet to communicate with him since he touched down in the damn city of sin. And right up until this point I was completely ok with him being there with his two best guys friends. But now after that phone call...not so much. Thanks Vegas. FML.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ha ha - i know exactly how you feel! hopefully all is much better by now! ;-)


xox
www.froufroufashionista.blogspot.com

June 15, 2009 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger Jordyn said...

Did you ever find him??? LOL. My husband had his bachelor party in Vegas, and now after two years of marriage, every time his buddies get drunk the stories start to come up. I totally trust my husband, but NEVER AGAIN!!!! will he go to sin city. (He did ask me to go to AMSTERDAM for a bach party...but that's another story...and NO he did NOT go!)

June 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home