Thursday, November 5, 2009

An Interview at Tiffanys

This was the first time I have ever been excited to interview for a job. Other interviews have merely been because I desperately need money. This was completely different. I would probably work at Tiffany's for free, just to have reason to stay in the store all day without looking like a complete creep.
I got the call last week that I was invited to the "evening of recruitment" and received an official letter (which I'm totally saving) and a beautiful application. This wasn't just two piece of papers stapled together, it was a shiny, pretty application book. I wish I could have kept that too!
The evening went fabulously. It was hard for me to concentrate having to sit in amongst all those pretty little things!! But I did and felt rather confident since I had spent the hours before that brushing up on all my Tiffanys History and Knowledge.
Do you know the difference between a CARAT and a KARAT? well, I do.
I've never enjoyed an interview as much as this one. We even had Tiffany's blue water bottles on our seats. (Perfection) http://www.sterlingtiffany.com/tiffany_silver_pic/tiffany_silver_143_clip_image002.jpg
Although I was pretty nervous and didnt say all the points about why I would be the best Tiffany's employee they'd ever seen, I got a call back! So today I have a one on one interview.
Thus I am going shopping.
And thus I am so determined to get a job at Tiffanys.
Have you ever actually been excited about the interview process of a job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home