Monday, July 27, 2009

Fabulous Forbes

So, on my quest to become uber successful and rich in a world with a terrible economy and dismal outlook on a youth's future, I am trying to educate myself on personal finance and investing. Gloriously entertaining, I know. But when it comes to my money or lack there of, I'm deeply interested. Being 20, I realize just how much of my money has gone to waste over the years on things I can't even remember owning. (ie: everything BUT my jean collection which I view as investment pieces not mearly closet items) Of course, I had no finanical education from my parents who decided to spend my college fund on a new pool, but that's a whole other post. With this said, I want to introduce you all to my new bestie:


Luckily, the set-up of the Forbes.com is very reminiscant to Bluefly.com and Net-A-Porter so I should be in business navigating my way around the various articles on CD's and RothIRA's, etc. etc. etc.
Now I just to find some money to work with and I'll be in business.
Watch out Wall Street, Lo-Lo's coming to town.
(Just for everyone's interests sake, when I visited NYC I actually got to go on the floor of the Stock Exchange! I even got to wear one of those little stock broker jackets because I wasn't dressed appropriately: I wasn't wearing a blazer over my sexy button down...oh well.)

1 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

forbes.com - the best way to remain financially optimist amidst a recession

July 29, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home