Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hot Christmases

For those of you who don't know, I'm currently in Australia. I'll be residing here until the beginning of April. It's been quite the experience so far and I'm really loving it for the most part. (Other than the part of not making any friends yet, but it's on my list) Whatever. Australia is rockin', now that the weather isn't freezing.
We'll be here over Christmas and New Years. On these days I fully intend on being on a beach, in a hot bikini, griping a mimosa in each hand and wishing every Aussie I see a Merry X-mas. That way I really have NO room to complain about not being with my family over these important holidays.

http://www.kurahulandanews.com/resources/Lodge-BeachDrinks.jpg
(not mimosa's...but you get the picture)

I never dreamed I'd be in Australia. Its pretty damn cool. Except for the not having a job part. But whatever, I'll live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home