Sunday, October 4, 2009

BAH-nanas

bananas « Priceless Pearls
I don't know if anyone knows what I'm talking about, but I DIE for The Rachel Zoe Project. I'm sure there are a lot of haters out there saying Rachel Zoe is a complete nut case and is the definition of workaholic. but I LOVE IT! She is so outspoken, creative and fabulous in every sense of the word.(Can you tell who's team I'm pulling for?!) But that's when she's at work or working. At home (The few times she is at home) she relaxes in her plush robe (She has been quoted to say she's never put on sweats) and is rather soft-spoken especially towards her oh-so-supportive husband Rodger.
For anyone who hasn't seem the show, you should. Brad is the sharply dressed, overzealous gay assistant who is always the first to play BFF with Rachel. Taylor is the hard-working, bitchtastic, loyal first assistant to Rachel. And Rodger is a venture capitalist who started his own cyber media and internet awards company. Rachel Zoe Project - Rachel ...
So the whole point of this was just to say how strong celebrities and TV personalities can influence us, "commoners". Rachel and Taylor always seem to have perfectly manicured, deliciously fashionable dark nails. So of course, since stylist to the stars knows best I followed suit.
 ... patch manicure in Red Night
(Not my real hand, my nail-biters anonymous status doesn't allow me to post my real nails)
Every other clip seems to show Rachel, Brad or Taylor clutching their signature designer starbucks cup like it was going out of style. (Or well, staying in style!?)
Why Starbucks is not present ...
I am led to believe my addiction to Starbucks began somewhere around 2003 when I was old enough to act cool enough to drink coffee.

Rachel Zoe in Fur Vest
I'm craving a faux fur vest. (Although her's I'm sure is real, that would freak me out. So I'll imitate not copy if that's any different)
So those along with I'm sure a handful of things I have done due to star influence, I'm curious to see if anyone else is influenced by celebridom/hollywoodness/starpower?
Or, if I'm the only one.
*I know that I'm not, but if you'd rather post anonymously be my guest*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home