Sunday, October 4, 2009

Husbands like a new handbag

After less than one month of knowing each other Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian got married. Now...was this a real "Love at first sight moment" or a race to the alter moment to steal the spotlight from her famous sister Kim or recently pregnant other sister Kortney? I'm sure many people will agree with me that 1 month of dating is not ample time to get to know someone, understand them and feel confident that spending the rest of your lives together is what you want to do. It seems like the sacred act of marriage has been tainted by celebrities need to collect marriages like they do new handbags each season.

photo courtesy of Popeater

But Khloe and Lamar, I hope you prove me wrong and make me look like a fool in 20 years for writing this. Good luck to the both of you!
****
Oh, but the part I loved the most that Chelsea Handler attended the wedding. I'd love to hear what she had to say about it!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home