Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sweet Shit

I was doing some light web surfing this morning and came across this article on Yahoo! Health,
It was one of the MAIN article on Yahoo! cleverly titled....wait for it,






NEW FINDINGS ABOUT SUGAR 

Shut the fuck up. I had to click on it.
To say I was irritated was an understatement...I hate those people that comment on these types of articles where they preach for 1000 words. I just became one of those people....Yahoo! just had to know. I wasn't alone in my slightly nauseous reaction to the contents of this article.
The odd thing, it wasn't controversial, it wasn't a breaktaking new discovery, it wasn't a shock to the system by any means.
Quite the contrary, it was nothing. It was boring, 2000 words about a stale topic that unless you live under a rock in the middle east, (I take that back, even that shit head terrorist leader is bound to know sugar is bad for you. )

I left my soapbox comment and let the Yahoo! know they should edit the article and omit pretty much everything and leave one sentence.
Don't eat so much fucking sugar, its making you FAT.
simple, and even our nutritionally illiterate people should hopefully get the message.

I want to start a petition to remove all the brain-numbingly pointless articles from quote, "news sources." Because unfortunately Yahoo! isn't the only guilty party.

Yea, you heard me CNN and FOX.
Here's the article, just so you get what I'm talking about. http://health.yahoo.com/experts/joybauernutrition/29699/the-dangerous-side-of-sugar/

New study about sugar and cholesterol (Getty Images)

Have a sweet day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home