Friday, November 20, 2009

5 Things I'm Craving Right Now

1. Starbucks...duh


I don't know if its the fact that being outside the city is making me crave Starbucks more than normal. I've tried several soy latte's at various little cafe's around the city, but I just can't seem to kick my grade vanilla soy latte habit from S*bucks. (Peppermint latte during the winter, or Venti Iced Coffee, with a splash of soy during the summer)

2. Tiffany & Co. Key necklaces

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiUmrU_dv133IXWXOGHdtnW8xE7lt60NIp1Jfj0cRiK7xNnddYEW_1480_nZVYIGCcKFM9bKrJcSnLBtYzRGMtaIWtGBkRjq9i7nkKBIsYHE1F4jE4oAwLixM2JM1ChB_YchPAJ5cPkthqW/s400/tiffany_key_necklaces.jpg
I have been drooling over this new collection from Tiffany for months now. And now that I'm an official employee of Tiffany & Co. I feel it is only my duty to society and my neckline to pick up one of these little guys. They are just so fabulous and timeless.

3. Rachel Zoe Project


I could watch the same episode 3-4 times before I've been able to look at all the fabulous clothes that Rachel, Brad, Taylor and Rodger wear throughout the shows. I love her style and can't get enough of all of them. The shit they say is just hilarious.
4. Sequins


Possiblity inspired by super-stylist/fav-reality star Rachel, but I'm obsessed with sequins right now. And everyone else seems to be as well. Every store is glittering with sequin everything! I added a leopard sequined blazer to my clothing collection and I'm totally craving a silver one!

5. Flowers


Hello, Hydrangeas. Hello Lilies. Hello Dahlias. The list goes on and on. Who doesn't love the look/smell and emotion that a new bouquet of flowers brings? Especially if they are gifted to you from someone who loves you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home